Subscribe Twitter FaceBook

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Start my day off by pimping my room

Today is the first day after graduation. What a great day to start everything back. What does it mean by starting back? Well, i've been waiting so long for this moment to come... the moment where i do not hear too many complains from my parents about not finishing my bachelor degree. moment to start everything from point 0 where i'm going to set my new life strategy to success...

So, today i'm going to clean my room, the place where i start my day and the place where i end my day.  How can i live freely and comfort if i have a messy bedroom where everything is not in its place, dusts and garbages everywhere... I used to live in this rat hole for too long, yes... i'm a discusting little boy whom never clean my room in my life. not a chance because everyday i used to get out at 7:00am for uni and going home at 11:00pm or later. How would i have a chance to do it. I would like you to see my bedroom before i clean it up...






Messy right???

Ok, today i'll clean up my room, try to give it a pimp a.k.a some new decorations so i would stay in a good warm place and spend more time in my room. I started by cleaning and collecting some cans, clothes, papers, and most of the garbages and everything on the floor. Then i'll tidy up my cupboard, its so messy that i could even find my shoes in my cupboard *what the hell. All clean clothes are not settled in a nice way... so i'm going to get everything out, separated some junk food (yeah i love to keep my chips and drinks in my cupboard so no one steal it :)). Well actually i'm taking out everything in there and put them back in its proper way and right place.  This took almost all my day... i think i would need two more days for this because tonight i have to set my tunes at the News Cafe at 9:00 pm... I just finished cleaning my floor and cupboard. Tomorrow i'll continue to pimp up my room...

To Be Continue...

0 comments:

Post a Comment