Subscribe Twitter FaceBook

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

About

Hi, My name is Agung Arifin. Everyone in my hood called me AGUNG. I was born on Sumatra Island in 1984. I have two younger brother and one younger sister. I'm the eternal optimists, the peacemaker. I can speak 3 languages which are English, Bahasa Indonesia, and Aceh. I enjoy making tea, coffee, eating vegetarians food, going to movies, and car racing. I love to spend hours in my dj studio mixing and practicing my djing skills. I'm a bit obsessed about shopping. I'm not into big brands but anything bargainable would be mine. I always have two choices in my life. I don't like risking my life in any situations, i would love to wait rather than rushing. I enjoy my self while being single and have only little time to spend with my girlfriend. My parents and i used to be separated miles away since I leave Doha, Qatar and settled in Indonesia.

About This Blog:
The reason i created this blog is to record my life journal since i graduated from university. Its obvious, its like the transformation from teenagehood to adulthood. In indonesia where i live, eversince you graduated you will have to move on to the next level, where you need to be settled, getting job, get married or anything called "earning money". I used to be supported by my parents all the time. So, this time i stop it and its kinda shame when you always have your parents back to save your day after you graduate. This blog is about my new life, i would love to keep it updated forever and would be nice if i can share stories about what i achieve and fail. Feel free to come anytime you wanted and leave some comments...

Thanks