Subscribe Twitter FaceBook

Sunday, December 7, 2008

My 2nd post to the world

hellow mellow...
This is my second time to write my online diary. As usual, i was holding an english-indonesian dictionary for guiding me through words in english. Let see how i come up with the english aight...
ok, today is december 06 2008, i just got so many misscalls and sms on my new k-touch E60 mobile phone. People were calling to book me on various events that would be held this month and offered different values of money for it. 3 offers for the new year eve event which are great and also confusing... and 3 for the 12th and 1 for the 21st. I try to write it all down in my little agenda and try to decide which offers I'm going to take.

Actually i want to make a poll on this blog but since my blog is brand new, i have to save it for myself and so after 30 minutes i did come up with some results. For the 12th, i'll be in Aceh, Langsa is the place. They offer me 2.3 millions rupiah which is equal to about $190... (ooo... you guys might think what kind of offer is that... to small for a dj...) well... in my country with that money you can almost buy lotta stuffs (3 shoes, 3 jeans, 10 t-shirts, and more...)... actually the reason to take this event is i've never been in that place before. I don't really care about how much money i could get but I thought it might be fun as well as benefficial for me to rock the new place so i can do some sort of promotion and make new links to people.

The second choice i've made is for the 21st. Actually there'is no choice for it so i will take this offer. I'll be playing in the D'News Cafe at Jl. Dr.Mansyur, Medan. Saykoji the rapper from jakarta and one of the best national rapper will be in my control. i take this offer because D'News Cafe is fun. Loud speakers, cool place, and lot of hot girls would be another best offer for the gig. You know sometimes people have to decide what really matters to them when doing a gigs. I'm not a superstar dj so i have to admit that i would really want any offer and play as much as i can so people know me better.

right... this is about the last offer for the new year eve... a friend of mine in jogja were calling if i can do a gig in Java Island. I said, i'll think about it. The reason is its too far from my homeland. Last year i celebrate the new year eve there. So, this year i want something different... then 2 days after he called, another friend of mine call if i can do a gig in Kota Pinang. Its still in North Sumatera Province and take about 6 hours ride or less from my area. They offered 2.5 millions... i said its great but i've been there before. I didn't have great time before, the villagers aren't so nice to me. They thought i was a bad influence... "No DJ can play in this area... this is a holly city" that's what in my mind just like what happen last time. I didn't give the answer yet, i don't know why they offer me back a gig. Well though decision for the offer... now third offer is to play in a private party. In a Karaoke room... they offer 3 millions for a gig. Well good money but still, its a private party... don't you expect more to see like fireworks and crowds in new year eve? I was confused with the new year eve gig. Too tough for me... i would like to hear from anybody who read this entry...
thanks...

0 comments:

Post a Comment